The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

Hello! Member from Dubshire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
T00mm
T00mm

Hello! Member from Dubshire Vide
PostSubject: Hello! Member from Dubshire Hello! Member from Dubshire EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:04 pm

Hi!
I drive a VW Corrado VR6 with BBS's RS's going on for summer.
I found this site from a link on www.Dubshire.co.uk so i thought I would pop over to see how annother local club is getting on.
First impressions looks good. Looking forward to reading readers rides
Back to top Go down
Air-Alex
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Member from Dubshire Hello! Member from Dubshire EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Welcome Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

Hello! Member from Dubshire Vide http://www.staffs-vw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: Hello! Member from Dubshire Hello! Member from Dubshire EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Welcome dude.... Thumbs Up

a few more posts and the whole forum will open up to you....
Back to top Go down
T00mm
T00mm

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Member from Dubshire Hello! Member from Dubshire EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Anyone else rocking a rado?

Cheers for the welcome
Back to top Go down
wrighty
wrighty

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Member from Dubshire Hello! Member from Dubshire EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Welcome aboard mate we are holding our first mega meet on Sunday details is in the show section!!
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Member from Dubshire Hello! Member from Dubshire EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Was a member who had one and another ones brother just sold one
Back to top Go down
AndyFR
Junior Poster
AndyFR

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Member from Dubshire Hello! Member from Dubshire EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 am

hi and welcome
Back to top Go down
G60 PB
staffs.V.duber

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Member from Dubshire Hello! Member from Dubshire EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:04 am

Welcome mate.

Had a Corrado myself once, only a 16V. Didn't get on with it, think it was because Stevie Wonder had painted half the car......

what's Dubshire about then?
Back to top Go down
T00mm
T00mm

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Member from Dubshire Hello! Member from Dubshire EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 3:30 pm

G60 PB wrote:
Welcome mate.

Had a Corrado myself once, only a 16V. Didn't get on with it, think it was because Stevie Wonder had painted half the car......

what's Dubshire about then?

I'm slowly finding that a corrado can be a tad expensive at times.
My paint work isn't anything to go by but know one will be looking at that once the rims are on.

Dubshire is a Shropshire based dub club, just a very small friendly club that are a great bunch of people with tonnea of secret knowledge.

Gutted I missed your mega meet guys, didn't fancy rolling up in my dirty MK5 after a house party.
Back to top Go down
rich6n2gti
staffs.V.duber
rich6n2gti

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Member from Dubshire Hello! Member from Dubshire EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Welcome along mate
A couple of mates of mine have Rado's on here
Back to top Go down
butlerlm
Staffs-VW car of the year 2010

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Member from Dubshire Hello! Member from Dubshire EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:20 am

Welcome mate.
Back to top Go down
T00mm
T00mm

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Member from Dubshire Hello! Member from Dubshire EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:42 am

Cheers for the welcome
Back to top Go down
Lola1988
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Member from Dubshire Hello! Member from Dubshire EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:58 am

HI!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Member from Dubshire Hello! Member from Dubshire Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! Member from Dubshire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: Staffs VW Presents...... :: New Members-