The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lola1988
Banned

MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering Vide
PostSubject: MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Last year it was in Coombe Abbey. This year its at Uttoxeter Race course!

23rd - 25th July 2010. £20.00 full weekend camping!

Im up for it if anyone else is! Any reason to go camping with lots and lots of tinnys!!!!!

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=79061&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering Vide http://www.staffs-vw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Maybe... i'll have to check the dates...
Back to top Go down
Lola1988
Banned

PostSubject: Re: MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Well I went to this at the weekend!! I've got a few pictures il post up later on if I get time!!! Did some advertising with my staffs vw hoodie!!! Everyone was well impressed with the hoodie and i got a few people askin about the forum so we may have a few new members joining hopefully!!!!

I only camped the friday because my car was in the garage Saturday but it was full of amazing mk1s!!!

Like I said il post pictures up later!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering Vide http://www.staffs-vw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Cool Thumbs Up looking forward to the pics...
Back to top Go down
Lola1988
Banned

PostSubject: Re: MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:21 pm

I dont think theres many but Ill put up what iv got!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering Empty

Back to top Go down

MK1 Owners Club Annual Gathering

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: Staffs VW Presents...... :: Shows-