The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

BANDED STEELS 4x100 (7.5j fronts , 8.5j rears )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
20vben
Junior Poster
20vben

BANDED STEELS 4x100 (7.5j fronts , 8.5j rears ) Vide
PostSubject: BANDED STEELS 4x100 (7.5j fronts , 8.5j rears ) BANDED STEELS 4x100 (7.5j fronts , 8.5j rears ) EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Hi everyone. Ive got my banded steels up for sale as ive decided to go in a new direction with my golf. They are 14 inch mk2 steelies, the fronts are 7.5j and the rears 8.5j, banding carried out to a high standard by a member off edition38 who has done numerous sets for lupo owners. I also had all four shotblasted and powder coated off white only 1 week ago. The 7.5's have had tyres on for a mock up so there are a few tiny blemisehes, the 8.5's havent seen a tyre or hub since being powder coated.

There are no tyres included in the sale.

I am asking for £340 to simply get back what they owe me in time and expense. I will be advertising these on the national forums at the weekend but wanted to give the locals first dibs.

Collection from newcastle under lyme

No swaps, offers or time wasters please

Thanks alot, ben ( 07813 264 542 )

BANDED STEELS 4x100 (7.5j fronts , 8.5j rears ) IMG_1404
Back to top Go down
20vben
Junior Poster
20vben

BANDED STEELS 4x100 (7.5j fronts , 8.5j rears ) Vide
PostSubject: Re: BANDED STEELS 4x100 (7.5j fronts , 8.5j rears ) BANDED STEELS 4x100 (7.5j fronts , 8.5j rears ) EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Sold - thanks guys
Back to top Go down

BANDED STEELS 4x100 (7.5j fronts , 8.5j rears )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: Classifieds :: For Sale :: Parts For Sale-