The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

16" Seat wheels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chrism
Mod
chrism

16" Seat wheels Vide
PostSubject: 16" Seat wheels 16" Seat wheels EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:16 pm

Well i gotta get rid of some of my sets of alloys and to start its my seat rims.

They appear to be a little bit rare (ebay rare lol) as dont see many of them, they are off a Leon and normally the holes in the spokes are like tapered down the spoke but these are just hole flat to spoke.

These will NOT come with the tyres as they are below legal so will be selling the alloys just as alloys they are in pretty good nick there is scratches and kerbing on them not by me but by someone in the past. They do have all the centre caps but one of them is missing the little metal ring on the inside.

They are 7Jx16" ET42 5x100 fit my bora fine.

dont want much for them say £50 for them that may be to high but make me an offer may p/x for summat cool tho lol so wat ya got. If you are interested give us an email on cmarchantphotography@googlemail.com

Pics:

16" Seat wheels DSCF1057
16" Seat wheels DSCF1062
16" Seat wheels DSCF1066
16" Seat wheels DSCF1068
Back to top Go down
chrism
Mod
chrism

16" Seat wheels Vide
PostSubject: Re: 16" Seat wheels 16" Seat wheels EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:35 am

right i need rid of these so £20 takes them away
Back to top Go down
chrism
Mod
chrism

16" Seat wheels Vide
PostSubject: Re: 16" Seat wheels 16" Seat wheels EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:18 am

SOLD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

16" Seat wheels Vide
PostSubject: Re: 16" Seat wheels 16" Seat wheels Empty

Back to top Go down

16" Seat wheels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: Classifieds :: For Sale :: Parts For Sale-