The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.



THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 
 

 salty and his mate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
simon-polo
staffs.V.duber
avatar

Posts : 569
Join date : 2010-03-08

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1118877801
PostSubject: salty and his mate Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:47 am

the other weekend as i was comin thru cobridge they where passin me, peeped and i peeped back with a little thumbs up!

also seen his mates car last saturday on the carpark in hanley by chaplins when i was watchin my mates band play. its the marron mk3 polo, roof rack and the orange tow rope.
Back to top Go down
Air-Alex
Banned


Posts : 2344
Join date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: salty and his mate Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:27 am

simon-polo wrote:

also seen his mates car last saturday on the carpark in hanley by chaplins when i was watchin my mates band play. its the marron mk3 polo, roof rack and the orange tow rope.

That would be Rob
Back to top Go down
robdaviesss
Banned


Posts : 802
Join date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: salty and his mate Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:47 pm

simon-polo wrote:
the other weekend as i was comin thru cobridge they where passin me, peeped and i peeped back with a little thumbs up!

also seen his mates car last saturday on the carpark in hanley by chaplins when i was watchin my mates band play. its the marron mk3 polo, roof rack and the orange tow rope.

the first time, me and alex had been out up to mischief...

and i work at wilkos, thats where i park
Back to top Go down
simon-polo
staffs.V.duber
avatar

Posts : 569
Join date : 2010-03-08

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1118877801
PostSubject: Re: salty and his mate Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:46 am

ahh sound. lookin well nice these days. where ya get the rack from?
Back to top Go down
robdaviesss
Banned


Posts : 802
Join date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: salty and his mate Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:34 pm

simon-polo wrote:
ahh sound. lookin well nice these days. where ya get the rack from?

made it myself out of a few things, bars from halfords, changed and painted the edge plates... got the rack basket side bars from an auto-jumble, and the centre from another basket...then bolted it all together and stuck a sticker on it ahah. might sell the basket because i've brought a thule one.
Back to top Go down
simon-polo
staffs.V.duber
avatar

Posts : 569
Join date : 2010-03-08

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1118877801
PostSubject: Re: salty and his mate Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:26 am

been after one, think ya need the right one for a 6n tho. not sure which would look best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: salty and his mate

Back to top Go down
 

salty and his mate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: General Stuff... :: Spotted-