The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

new member from longton mk1 caddy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
veedubnobby
Junior Poster
veedubnobby

new member from longton mk1 caddy Vide
PostSubject: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:03 pm

hi just joined, had a few dubs before and got this caddy now, but sellin soon to get a camper and maybe mk2 golf. will put some pics up soon as i work out how to. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

new member from longton mk1 caddy Vide http://www.staffs-vw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:11 pm

welcome dude... dont forget pics of the bug too Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
veedubnobby
Junior Poster
veedubnobby

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>

started like this 2 years ago

bits missin and all sorts

now......

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back to top Go down
veedubnobby
Junior Poster
veedubnobby

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:23 pm

wedding caddy" border="0" alt=""/>

even used it as part of the wedding entourage last year Smile

wedding campervan" border="0" alt=""/>

dubmeet wedding" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
veedubnobby
Junior Poster
veedubnobby

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Jon wrote:
welcome dude... dont forget pics of the bug too Thumbs Up

the wifes bug too....

zo beetle" border="0" alt=""/>

finally got round to signin up jon, caddy is gonna be posted as for sale in the next week or so.
jus been lookin at ya pics n stuff....sweet, u still goin for air ride??
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:07 am

thinking... after grounding this morning thinking alot more!
Back to top Go down
chris_vw
Junior Poster
chris_vw

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:57 am

Welcome the caddy looks good like the tail pipes
Back to top Go down
ChrisRivage
staffs.V.duber
ChrisRivage

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:45 pm

Goaaaa you got a nice house!!! ha cool cars!!

Ps where did u have ur wedding? lol random i know
Back to top Go down
veedubnobby
Junior Poster
veedubnobby

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:48 pm

ChrisRivage wrote:
Goaaaa you got a nice house!!! ha cool cars!!

Ps where did u have ur wedding? lol random i know

that pic was at the reception at weston hall stafford - really nice place,
the new beetle cab was the wifes before the classic, then the black beetle was her car before that (now ma sis's)......
then the mk4 golf on the right hand side a few cars up was mine before the caddy (now ma bro's).
gotta keep dubbin it eh??
Back to top Go down
ChrisRivage
staffs.V.duber
ChrisRivage

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:05 pm

Yeh I agree

Me: mk1 golf
Bro: Vr6 corrado
Dad: mk1 caddy
Sister: Audi TT
Mum: Polo

lol its the way!!
Back to top Go down
dub_madmund
Junior Poster
dub_madmund

new member from longton mk1 caddy Vide http://www.sixty7designhouse.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:55 am

welcome dude,did you get that bug of ebay? think i was watching it!! how is it, any good??
Back to top Go down
20vben
Junior Poster
20vben

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:34 pm

can vouch for both of these, real cool cars, cool owners
Back to top Go down
veedubnobby
Junior Poster
veedubnobby

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:53 pm

dub_madmund wrote:
welcome dude,did you get that bug of ebay? think i was watching it!! how is it, any good??

yeah ebay bargain, got the odd little dint but really cool, and drives a treat... no probs all the way bug jam n back the other week n its her daily drive too!!

the missus loves it too!
Back to top Go down
wrighty
wrighty

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:15 pm

i know you ive seen the caddy in meir ur wife went school with me and my misses lol caddy is tidy and the bug is well smart !!!
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:37 am

spotted some new wheels on the caddy yesterday dude... Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
kismets
Junior Poster

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:03 am

welcome, just spotted where you live, my mate lives across the road from you, he drives the silver seat, god its a small world!
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:08 am

kismets wrote:
welcome, just spotted where you live, my mate lives across the road from you, he drives the silver seat, god its a small world!

I've spotted that a few times while passing..
Back to top Go down
veedubnobby
Junior Poster
veedubnobby

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Jon wrote:
spotted some new wheels on the caddy yesterday dude... Thumbs Up

yeah got some since i decided keep it.... was gonna pop up the meet yesterday but was altering me axel n droppin the back n didnt get done till late.
jus sorted out a gti lump drop in too!! :D:

will put some proper pics up in members rides soon....
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:54 pm

cool... spotted you tonight coming onto the A50 by the stoke roundabout.... I was just leaving it...
Back to top Go down
veedubnobby
Junior Poster
veedubnobby

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Jon wrote:
cool... spotted you tonight coming onto the A50 by the stoke roundabout.... I was just leaving it...

are you always in the caddy??? cus i must drive around with my eyes closed cus i never see ya!! ya must be in stealth mode Cool
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:15 pm

veedubnobby wrote:
Jon wrote:

are you always in the caddy??? cus i must drive around with my eyes closed cus i never see ya!! ya must be in stealth mode Cool

it must be those mirrored aviators Cool yeah always in the caddy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new member from longton mk1 caddy new member from longton mk1 caddy Empty

Back to top Go down

new member from longton mk1 caddy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: Staffs VW Presents...... :: New Members-