The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

!New member from Newcastle! Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
20vben
Junior Poster
20vben

!New member from Newcastle! Hello Vide
PostSubject: !New member from Newcastle! Hello !New member from Newcastle! Hello EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:23 am

Hi everyone, great to see a proper staffs forum pop up. Anyway im ben from clayton hers a few pics of my last few vw's.

First Dub - mk2 8v dropped it and got the cups
!New member from Newcastle! Hello DSCN0329

Then got a mk1 gti - slammed it on classics
!New member from Newcastle! Hello DSC07029
!New member from Newcastle! Hello DSC07021

Then got a mk1 jetta - slammed it on alleycats & got a roof rack
!New member from Newcastle! Hello Photoshop2

And my current choice of weapon - MK2 1.8T - nice and subtle, proper sleeper
!New member from Newcastle! Hello 20vturbo1
!New member from Newcastle! Hello 20vrearend
!New member from Newcastle! Hello Mk2engine

hope to meet some of you at the upcoming meets and shows, ben
Back to top Go down
robbodred
staffs.V.duber
robbodred

PostSubject: Re: !New member from Newcastle! Hello !New member from Newcastle! Hello EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:47 am

sweet rides dude, i saw that jetta when it was for sale. i think i rang you up to ask about it, i had the cash ready and everything! damn, wish you still had it for sale
Back to top Go down
dub_madmund
Junior Poster
dub_madmund

!New member from Newcastle! Hello Vide http://www.sixty7designhouse.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: !New member from Newcastle! Hello !New member from Newcastle! Hello EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:31 pm

that jetta is well tastey ,uve had some nice motors buddy!
Back to top Go down
chrism
Mod
chrism

PostSubject: Re: !New member from Newcastle! Hello !New member from Newcastle! Hello EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:53 pm

very nice dude likin the 1.8t mk2 proper sleeper
Back to top Go down
ChrisRivage
staffs.V.duber
ChrisRivage

PostSubject: Re: !New member from Newcastle! Hello !New member from Newcastle! Hello EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:20 pm

So have you still got all four??

Or just the mk2??
really nice cars!! paintwork on all is class what do you do for a living?
Back to top Go down
20vben
Junior Poster
20vben

PostSubject: Re: !New member from Newcastle! Hello !New member from Newcastle! Hello EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:32 pm

Yes mate ive got all 4 in my two double garages, i own the harvester on britannia. Wink

Only kidding, yes just the mk2 now mate, im at JCB in cheadle, ben :lol:
Back to top Go down
ChrisRivage
staffs.V.duber
ChrisRivage

PostSubject: Re: !New member from Newcastle! Hello !New member from Newcastle! Hello EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Ow i see lol you are on the mk1 golf owners as well I remember seeing ur mk1 on 'fav pics' with a photoshopped back-drop was sweet if i had a tinny i'd have it like that! lol Love ur jetta as well!! super nice when i pick these part up im havein a peak lol I asked what you did though you may be a bodyshop man or a detailer or summat lol

Cool cars anyhow!! good work
Back to top Go down
20vben
Junior Poster
20vben

PostSubject: Re: !New member from Newcastle! Hello !New member from Newcastle! Hello EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Yeah thats me cheers mate, im actually a team leader on one of the assembly lines. My paint aint that special, i just like a good clean and taking a nice pic, its all about the lighting. Get it right and you can even make a shed look half decent.

ben
Back to top Go down
surf-rat
Junior Poster

PostSubject: Re: !New member from Newcastle! Hello !New member from Newcastle! Hello EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:07 pm

Tasty selection of rides, lovin the OEM+ mk1 and the Jetta...
Back to top Go down
ChrisRivage
staffs.V.duber
ChrisRivage

PostSubject: Re: !New member from Newcastle! Hello !New member from Newcastle! Hello EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:24 pm

20vben wrote:
Yeah thats me cheers mate, im actually a team leader on one of the assembly lines. My paint aint that special, i just like a good clean and taking a nice pic, its all about the lighting. Get it right and you can even make a shed look half decent.

ben

Lol never buying a car off you then .lol
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

!New member from Newcastle! Hello Vide http://www.staffs-vw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: !New member from Newcastle! Hello !New member from Newcastle! Hello EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:48 am

I nearly went for that Jetta... saw it on PH... welcome to the forum... Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
chris_vw
Junior Poster
chris_vw

PostSubject: Re: !New member from Newcastle! Hello !New member from Newcastle! Hello EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:52 am

welcome loving your collection, the mk2 is very cool and i bet you surprise a few people when you press the loud pedal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !New member from Newcastle! Hello !New member from Newcastle! Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

!New member from Newcastle! Hello

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: Staffs VW Presents...... :: New Members-