The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

Pobsey and his Mini

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pobsey
Mod
Pobsey

Pobsey and his Mini Vide
PostSubject: Pobsey and his Mini Pobsey and his Mini EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Hello,

I own a 2003 Mini Cooper S, Dark grey and its completely de chromed, lowered and has a sexy alcantara dash, pilars and headliner,
I am also getting to know the ins and outs of a certain white Caddy on this forum - I can rebuild CV joints with my eyes closed!

Heres a picture or two of her

Pobsey and his Mini 2431852714_3fa5bdf9ea

Pobsey and his Mini 3515921693_b322b16226

I'm Rob, 28 and work all over the country racking up mega miles in my Alpine White 2007 BMW 120d,
my girlfriend has a 6n2 polo Smile

Last edited by Pobsey on Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Junior Poster
Cookie

Pobsey and his Mini Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pobsey and his Mini Pobsey and his Mini EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:45 am

Nice Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

Pobsey and his Mini Vide http://www.staffs-vw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: Pobsey and his Mini Pobsey and his Mini EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:42 am

:afro: uber cool
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

Pobsey and his Mini Vide http://www.staffs-vw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: Pobsey and his Mini Pobsey and his Mini EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:43 am

Don't forget Polly's thread sporting her new sticker...
Back to top Go down
chris_vw
Junior Poster
chris_vw

Pobsey and his Mini Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pobsey and his Mini Pobsey and his Mini EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Cool got a soft spot for the mini as I passed my test in a 52 plate brg cooper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pobsey and his Mini Vide
PostSubject: Re: Pobsey and his Mini Pobsey and his Mini Empty

Back to top Go down

Pobsey and his Mini

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: Staffs VW Presents...... :: New Members-