The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

Newbee from Congleton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MK 1 Shade
MK 1 Shade

Newbee from Congleton Vide
PostSubject: Newbee from Congleton Newbee from Congleton EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Hello,
Thought id better introduce me and my Mk1,
Here is a couple of pics from this weekend's camping at shell Island,
250 Miles and she never missed a beat. well apart from the exhaust nearly falling off! but that was my fault for not replacing a worn rubber hanger, Smile
Thank god for zip ties!

Newbee from Congleton ShellIsland09003

Newbee from Congleton ShellIsland09001
Back to top Go down
chrism
Mod
chrism

PostSubject: Re: Newbee from Congleton Newbee from Congleton EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:43 pm

welcome mate lovely looking mk1 you got there
Back to top Go down
wrighty
wrighty

Newbee from Congleton Vide http://www.staffs-vw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: Newbee from Congleton Newbee from Congleton EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:55 pm

welcome dude tidy mk1 looks nice on the bbs rims
Back to top Go down
chris_vw
Junior Poster
chris_vw

PostSubject: Re: Newbee from Congleton Newbee from Congleton EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:55 pm

Welcome very nice mk1, what did you think of shell island I was a bit dubious takin my golf over that road, its a awesome place though
Back to top Go down
MK 1 Shade
MK 1 Shade

PostSubject: Re: Newbee from Congleton Newbee from Congleton EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Yeah when they described it as a causeway i was half expecting not to be able to get it across, but it was nice and smooth,

bottomed out a few times on the humps in the grass but you can just slide over them bad boys!

Was a cracking place though, got pissed and had music going till 3 am and nobody bothered.
Back to top Go down
chris_vw
Junior Poster
chris_vw

PostSubject: Re: Newbee from Congleton Newbee from Congleton EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:35 pm

When we went two lads I went with walked over through the water and got a lift back on the side of a bin lorry :lol:
Back to top Go down
shinsean_jetta
staffs.V.duber
shinsean_jetta

Newbee from Congleton Vide https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51124908939#/james.s.walke
PostSubject: Re: Newbee from Congleton Newbee from Congleton EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:43 pm

mate that looks sweet!!
you need to come some of the meets!
Back to top Go down
kismets
Junior Poster

PostSubject: Re: Newbee from Congleton Newbee from Congleton EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:31 am

welcome, nice mk1 Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
SteffMk1
Junior Poster

PostSubject: Re: Newbee from Congleton Newbee from Congleton EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:38 am

welcome!!!
Loving the Mk1 :D
Back to top Go down
MK 1 Shade
MK 1 Shade

PostSubject: Re: Newbee from Congleton Newbee from Congleton EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:44 pm

shinsean_jetta wrote:
mate that looks sweet!!
you need to come some of the meets!

Cheers for the nice welcome lads and ladies,
Have been trying to get to the meets just always seems to fall when I've got something on,
I Will make an effort for the next one.

Thanks,
Shade.
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

Newbee from Congleton Vide http://www.staffs-vw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: Newbee from Congleton Newbee from Congleton EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Nice mk1 dude Thumbs Up welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbee from Congleton Newbee from Congleton Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbee from Congleton

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: Staffs VW Presents...... :: New Members-