The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Breadvan-Beck
Junior Poster
Breadvan-Beck

red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op Vide
PostSubject: red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:22 pm

looked really well, stickers the lot. Even a staffs sticker. =D saw the driver in co-op vw tattoo behind the ear. Ftw!
Cool car.
Back to top Go down
mouse_gti
Junior Poster
mouse_gti

PostSubject: Re: red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:32 pm

was it me? i have a red mk 2 with lots of stickers. vw tattoo behind my left ear and vdub across my toes (but i will have been in shoes lol)
Back to top Go down
Breadvan-Beck
Junior Poster
Breadvan-Beck

PostSubject: Re: red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:09 pm

yeah must have been =) got the hawian flower things around your mirror??
Back to top Go down
mouse_gti
Junior Poster
mouse_gti

PostSubject: Re: red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:12 pm

yeah thats me. :D are you going to ultimate dubs on sunday?
Back to top Go down
Breadvan-Beck
Junior Poster
Breadvan-Beck

PostSubject: Re: red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:20 pm

yeah i posted that id give you a text but brom has said 2 different harvester's so not sure if it the a34 one or stoke ground one. So just gave him a text. Ill be in ben's new car cause still not got my liscence =( you looked really familiar to me when i saw you, did you go clayton high??
Back to top Go down
mouse_gti
Junior Poster
mouse_gti

PostSubject: Re: red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:24 pm

yeah i went to clayton. haha. i was unsure by what was put on the thread and i got my girl out of bed really early to meet everyone for dubfreeze but no one was where i was :S the lady was very very unhappy and has put me on strict orders not to make a mistake that early again haha! i was in the bad books! my number is 07969990733 if u could give me a text that would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Breadvan-Beck
Junior Poster
Breadvan-Beck

PostSubject: Re: red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:31 pm

okayy, will do ill drop you a text now so you know its me. Aww no way well will deffinately be there promise! =)
Back to top Go down
mouse_gti
Junior Poster
mouse_gti

PostSubject: Re: red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:35 pm

good good. its not worth the bollocking lol
Back to top Go down
Breadvan-Beck
Junior Poster
Breadvan-Beck

PostSubject: Re: red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:49 pm

its okayy ill save you a telling off lol. Ill be in a blue mk4 =)
Back to top Go down
mouse_gti
Junior Poster
mouse_gti

PostSubject: Re: red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:51 pm

nice one. come over and say hello lol. i gotta go do a bit of driving now, catch u later :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op Empty

Back to top Go down

red mk2 golf in clayton by co-op

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: General Stuff... :: Spotted-