The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

Hiya Everyone!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SteffMk1
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:09 pm

Hi Everyone!

I'm Steff, I'm 23 and I live in Crewe but i'm from Burslem originally (only moved to Crewe a year ago! lol)

I heard about this forum from Chrism on edition38. I was looking for a local vw car club so i can start going to meets again.

I currently own a Mk1 Golf (i sold my Mk1 Cabby last week, bad times) and a Mk2 Ibiza diesel, its a great little runner and does about 70mpg, which is what i need considering the Mk1 is going to be a fuel guzzler when its ready. I'm half way through a 1.8T conversion but with a bigger turbo (so that i can keep up with my other half's Cossie!)

Anyway, Thats me! Look forward to meeting you guys at future meets!

Steff
:flower:
Back to top Go down
robbodred
staffs.V.duber
robbodred

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:00 pm

welcome steff lookin forward to seeing this said mk1 beast at the meets!
Back to top Go down
wrighty
wrighty

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide http://www.staffs-vw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 5:26 pm

welcome steff yeah id liek to see that mk1 when its done !!
Back to top Go down
chrism
Mod
chrism

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:02 pm

hoiw do

the mk1 sounds good ull have to come along in thatb and maybe the cossie aswell as i do have a soft spot for them
Back to top Go down
chris_vw
Junior Poster
chris_vw

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:40 pm

Welcome, we NEED a build thread.
Back to top Go down
SteffMk1
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:23 am

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Unfortunately the Mk1 wont be done for a while. I'm hoping it'll be ready for summer next year.

I'm sure my other half will be more than happy to bring his Cossie along to the meets, but only if its sunny (it doesnt go out in the rain lol especially now we've just spent 6 months doing an underside restoration lol)

Did a bit more on the Mk1 last night, fitted my intercooler and the radiator so i need to get my intercooler piping next.

I shall start a build thread soon if you all wanna see the work in progress :D
Back to top Go down
DaveMK3
Mod
DaveMK3

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide http://www.staffsvw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:23 pm

I;ve wanted to see the MK1 since you told me about it years ago.
Back to top Go down
SteffMk1
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:11 am

lol Hiya Dave!

x
Back to top Go down
wrighty
wrighty

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 am

are you the steff off skint-av who works at eurp car parts????
Back to top Go down
SteffMk1
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:45 am

I'm that Steff yes but i dont work for euro car parts anymore, I work for an accident repair centre in Winsford now Smile
Back to top Go down
wrighty
wrighty

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:55 am

ahh i thought so iremember ur name off skint missmk1coss or sumit like that then u mentioned ur cossie and u have a mk1 lol
Back to top Go down
SteffMk1
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:56 am

yeh thats me Smile u have a good memory, not been on skint av for ages. must pay them a visit lol
Back to top Go down
wrighty
wrighty

PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 5:25 pm

lol it just clicked when you mentiond cossie and the name steff lol
Back to top Go down
HollyGti
Banned

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
kismets
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 7:59 am

welcome steff Smile
Back to top Go down
SteffMk1
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:05 am

Thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
kismets
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:08 am

welcom Smile , ive got a mk1 as well. just finished a 5yr re-biukd on it, well nearly lol! needs a new carpet bad. phil
Back to top Go down
SteffMk1
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:16 am

5 years? wow! when i think about it though, mine will be a 3-4 year conversion and by the time its painted probably 5-6 year rebuild lol
i'll keep a look out for a carpet for you Smile
Back to top Go down
kismets
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:19 am

5 to 6 yrs i know that sounds bad lol! ive got a mk4 turbo i run as a daily but i think i will go the next meet in the mk1, the waywarer was my first time too, god that sounds wrong lol.
Back to top Go down
SteffMk1
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:24 am

haha. dont worry i know what u mean, i've not been to a meet yet but wanna go the next one at the harvester, i have no vw to go in now though since i've sold the cabby Sad
Back to top Go down
kismets
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:26 am

so you will be in the fellas cossie then
Back to top Go down
SteffMk1
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:27 am

mayyyybe depends if its raining or not lol
Back to top Go down
kismets
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 am

oh well lol!!. and a bit of rain never hurt anyone, but i wont be taking the mk1 if it does lol! maybe see you and the cossie there then, and get that mk1 done Smile
Back to top Go down
SteffMk1
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:38 am

oh i'm onto it!! i shall be tinkering away in the garage on my own when i getin from work while Karl plays with the wires on the cossie with his mate lol
Back to top Go down
kismets
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:00 am

sorry for the late reply, just had to nip to the police station to look at some pictures of wjats left of a car i had stolen Cry and tinkering away on youre own in the garage, wont even go there lol1 :lol:
Back to top Go down
SteffMk1
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:11 am

oh dear. We do police recoveries where i work. some stuff we bring in isnt pretty Sad
Back to top Go down
kismets
Junior Poster

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 10:16 am

nah mines been chopped :x , they are in court on the 2nd sept, ones admitted to it but the others holding out, and youre right the pictures were,nt good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiya Everyone!!!! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Hiya Everyone!!!! Hiya Everyone!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiya Everyone!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: Staffs VW Presents...... :: New Members-