The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

Audi 80 speedline alloys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chipsandgravy
Junior Poster
chipsandgravy

Audi 80 speedline alloys Vide
PostSubject: Audi 80 speedline alloys Audi 80 speedline alloys EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Hi all. Bought these for my other halfs polo coupe but turns out 15" wheels are not going to work once it's been lowered.

They are fully refurbished (not fitted since this was done) and contrary to the pictures will come with a full set of 195/60/R15 tyres fitted, all with 5-6mm tread.

They are 4x100 7J ET45 and are guaranteed to give a unique look to your car.

I can courier them for £30 if this is of interest to anyone or i am in Leek if collection is prefered

£150 ovno

Audi 80 speedline alloys IMG_0629

Audi 80 speedline alloys IMG_0630

Audi 80 speedline alloys IMG_0631
Back to top Go down
palmer
Trader
palmer

Audi 80 speedline alloys Vide
PostSubject: Re: Audi 80 speedline alloys Audi 80 speedline alloys EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Aup, I'm quite interested in these wheels, would you be willing to do some kind of deal without tires? Maybe a part ex on some ats cups?
Back to top Go down

Audi 80 speedline alloys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: Classifieds :: For Sale :: Parts For Sale-