The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

18" OZ Superleggeras

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chrism
Mod
chrism

18" OZ Superleggeras Vide
PostSubject: 18" OZ Superleggeras 18" OZ Superleggeras EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 8:11 am

Well got my OZ's up for sale i dont really want to sell them but i aint using them atm and well i want a set of lm's so gonna put the money from these towards them.

looking for £450 for them which if you ask me is a good price for a set of these

well they are

5x100
18"
8j
et 35

the tyres are 2 are falkens with 6mm of tread and the other 2 are continental contisport3's with 5mm of tread

there is very slight kerbing on them from the previous owner who also seems to of cleaned them with something quite abrasive as on the inner barrels and in between the spokes the paint doesnt seem as thick as it is on the face of the wheels but doesnt really effect the look of the wheels at all

one bad point is that one wheel was covered in metal as one of the pads ran against the disc on metal so got metal shards all over one wheel which then rusted on to the alloy. its not that bad the barrell had to be sanded back a bit so is a bit scratched and in the corners of some of the spokes to the rim is a bit scratheed and a bit of the rust is still there in bits you can see from the pics

they do have the bolts and spigot rings aswell and also have a set of locking wheel nuts with them
anyway pics

18" OZ Superleggeras DSCF3944
18" OZ Superleggeras DSCF3946
Back to top Go down
wrighty
wrighty

18" OZ Superleggeras Vide http://www.staffs-vw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: 18" OZ Superleggeras 18" OZ Superleggeras EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 5:28 pm

bump for ultimate motorsport wheels
Back to top Go down
chrism
Mod
chrism

PostSubject: Re: 18" OZ Superleggeras 18" OZ Superleggeras EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:57 am

SOLD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 18" OZ Superleggeras 18" OZ Superleggeras Empty

Back to top Go down

18" OZ Superleggeras

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: Classifieds :: For Sale :: Parts For Sale-