The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

Quikshift Stainless Mesh Open Cone Filter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimski
Junior Poster
Jimski

Quikshift Stainless Mesh Open Cone Filter Vide
PostSubject: Quikshift Stainless Mesh Open Cone Filter Quikshift Stainless Mesh Open Cone Filter EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Hey hey,

Got my Quikshift Stainless Mesh filter for sale, was bought from PSI Tuning a few years ago for £60 i think. Its a 'universal' style design with a short section of silicone hose to allow fitting. Silicone reducers/adaptors are all over eGay now so getting it to fit your car shouldnt be a problem.

Quikshift Stainless Mesh Open Cone Filter Filter

Included is the section of blue silicone hose, NOT the MAF adaptor for a 1.6 SR.

Looking for £40 ONO, can meet you within reason.
Perfect condition, last time i checked it, none of the fins were damaged.

Any questions just ask,

Jimski
Back to top Go down

Quikshift Stainless Mesh Open Cone Filter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: Classifieds :: For Sale :: Parts For Sale-