The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

Discount on Local Valeting Company

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SAVS Dan

Discount on Local Valeting Company Vide
PostSubject: Discount on Local Valeting Company Discount on Local Valeting Company EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:00 pm

Hi all,

Dan here from SAVS.

Hoping this is okay.

I have an invested interest in a local Valeting company and I've managed to convince the main owner to give some discounts to selected websites to encourgae locals to use the firm.

The firm is Staffs Mobile Valet King and he's offering 10% discount to all customers across the range of services until the end of November. Though I've said if he can do it on-going for the forums, he might just get a few decent regular car-loving customers on his customer list.

http://www.StaffsMobileValetKing.co.uk is the web address.

So, 10% discount across the board for you guys!

I hope it's okay posting this?!

We can come to you, we're getting a unit very soon, though we do have temporary locations along the A34 in Stoke on Trent (various positions on various days if you're really local - always call to check which days we're at what location)

Please mention Staffs VW Forum for the discounts.

If you already find a cheaper valeting company then prove it to us somehow (we do our market research well so we're pretty well priced considering we ONLY USE PREMIUM PRODUCTS!!!!! [I thought that was a mention due to you being car enthusiasts and not family car owners in the main]) and we'll match that price AND THEN give you ANOTHER 10% off. It might even help us work out our prices better.

Please checkout the website and give us a call if you need us. We can come to your home, work place, meet, whatever.

Cheers

SAVS Dan
Another VW User and Lover. Smilewww.staffsmobilevaletking.co.uk
Back to top Go down

Discount on Local Valeting Company

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: General Stuff... :: Website Links-