The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

theory test booked =]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Breadvan-Beck
Junior Poster
Breadvan-Beck

theory test booked =]  Vide
PostSubject: theory test booked =] theory test booked =]  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:48 pm

heyy got my theory test booked now for the 14th october, day before my birthday woop woop =] got to do plenty of revising aha.
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

theory test booked =]  Vide http://www.staffs-vw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: theory test booked =] theory test booked =]  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:20 pm

you'll get a few questions near the end of it that are like stories and you will need to think about which answer is more suited... they will try and catch you out with them...

Back to top Go down
Breadvan-Beck
Junior Poster
Breadvan-Beck

PostSubject: Re: theory test booked =] theory test booked =]  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:21 pm

arrrgh lil shites lol. i just done two practise tests and passed the new one and failed one from 2007 haha! more revision needed i think.
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

PostSubject: Re: theory test booked =] theory test booked =]  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Dont click too many times on the hazard videos either...
Back to top Go down
Breadvan-Beck
Junior Poster
Breadvan-Beck

PostSubject: Re: theory test booked =] theory test booked =]  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Ohhh why what happens lol? Stupid test aha
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

PostSubject: Re: theory test booked =] theory test booked =]  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:16 pm

it will fail you for it...
Back to top Go down
Breadvan-Beck
Junior Poster
Breadvan-Beck

PostSubject: Re: theory test booked =] theory test booked =]  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:24 am

oh no. Will take my time then and not click lots.
Back to top Go down
wrighty
wrighty

PostSubject: Re: theory test booked =] theory test booked =]  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:09 pm

yeah get loads of practice in and you will be fine
Back to top Go down
Breadvan-Beck
Junior Poster
Breadvan-Beck

PostSubject: Re: theory test booked =] theory test booked =]  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:01 pm

hopefully, going do some more revision tonight on pc and another practise test
Back to top Go down
Breadvan-Beck
Junior Poster
Breadvan-Beck

PostSubject: Re: theory test booked =] theory test booked =]  EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:10 am

i passed =) thanks to all the early morning chat with boy poy via face book lol. I never did have that red bull though =)
Back to top Go down
Dubbernut
staffs.V.duber
Dubbernut

PostSubject: Re: theory test booked =] theory test booked =]  EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:33 am

well done glad I didnt have to take a theory test back in 1991. Alot harder these days.
Back to top Go down
wrighty
wrighty

PostSubject: Re: theory test booked =] theory test booked =]  EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:12 pm

well done youth
Back to top Go down
t1m
staffs.V.duber
t1m

PostSubject: Re: theory test booked =] theory test booked =]  EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:16 pm

well done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: theory test booked =] theory test booked =]  Empty

Back to top Go down

theory test booked =]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: General Stuff... :: Car Related Banter-