The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

R32 Zombie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seanyb
Junior Poster
Seanyb

R32 Zombie Vide
PostSubject: R32 Zombie R32 Zombie EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Was cleaning my car this morning along newtown/turnhurst road then this nailed it past me popping "pop pop" awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Alec
Junior Poster
Alec

R32 Zombie Vide
PostSubject: Re: R32 Zombie R32 Zombie EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:34 pm

sorry confess that ws me. lol.

was off that week and called to see Mick at jubilee garage off turnhurst road as the alternator has a very slight squeak when its hot and under load. but we couldnt get it to makwe the noise. typical.

As for te popping the one from the screamer pipe is what shits the older generation up. haha
Back to top Go down

R32 Zombie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: General Stuff... :: Spotted-