The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

respray garage/person

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
robbodred
staffs.V.duber
robbodred

respray garage/person Vide
PostSubject: respray garage/person respray garage/person EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:58 pm

anyone know where i can get a full respray for a reasonable price who will do a pukka job?
Back to top Go down
chrism
Mod
chrism

PostSubject: Re: respray garage/person respray garage/person EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 8:06 am

my friend owns a body shop near burslem called Turning Heads not sure how expensive he is though kuz i always get mates rates lol
Back to top Go down
robbodred
staffs.V.duber
robbodred

PostSubject: Re: respray garage/person respray garage/person EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:32 pm

you could pretend that u own my caddy and get mates rates on that? :lol:
Back to top Go down
- Nige -
Junior Poster
- Nige -

PostSubject: Re: respray garage/person respray garage/person EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:54 pm

Autoflair, Weston Coyney.
Back to top Go down
ryancooke
Junior Poster

PostSubject: Re: respray garage/person respray garage/person EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 7:45 pm

i work in a v.a.g approved bodyshop Swansway accident repair centre, to be honest we aint the cheapest, but damn were good, im currently doing some custom bumpers on an audi a6, and i also did some work on a white caddy van that appeared in peformance vw a month or so ago
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

respray garage/person Vide http://www.staffs-vw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: respray garage/person respray garage/person EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:04 pm

ryancooke wrote:
Swansway accident repair centre,

where abouts is this place then?
Back to top Go down
ryancooke
Junior Poster

PostSubject: Re: respray garage/person respray garage/person EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:58 pm

in crewe, right next to the audi garage, website is http://www.swanswayarc.com/new/site/index.php

all the info is on there, im a panel beater so me saying our place is good aint getting me any brownie points, but going by the cars we have in at the moment (r8, 3 rs4's, 2 audi s8's, audi s6, 4 a5's ect) i think its a bit obvious we are trusted, allthough i may be leaving there next year, so might not be as good then :P lol
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

PostSubject: Re: respray garage/person respray garage/person EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:46 pm

you'll be expensive then...
Back to top Go down
ryancooke
Junior Poster

PostSubject: Re: respray garage/person respray garage/person EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:51 pm

to be fair we aint that bad, its probberly standard prices as any other place, but better work than most places, if anyone is genuinely interested give one of our receptionists a call or pop in for a quote
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

PostSubject: Re: respray garage/person respray garage/person EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:43 pm

I might pop in saturday after work...

I have a creamy coloured tailgate that could do with a little filler to smooth it then a flash over in my nice white colour...
Back to top Go down
Lhasadreams

PostSubject: Re: respray garage/person respray garage/person EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:58 am

To spray the wifes car we used Body Panache in Stafford, really pleased with the work, excellent service and after care. The owners name is Martin, his prices are very reasonible, he will fit around your requirements.

http://www.bodypanache.co.uk/

cheers
Ade
Back to top Go down
ryancooke
Junior Poster

PostSubject: Re: respray garage/person respray garage/person EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Jon wrote:
I might pop in saturday after work...

I have a creamy coloured tailgate that could do with a little filler to smooth it then a flash over in my nice white colour...

open till about 12 or 1 on a saturday (depending on how much the boss wants to go the pub for a quick beer lol)
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

PostSubject: Re: respray garage/person respray garage/person EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:11 pm

grrr. Have to pop in on Monday arvo then as i'll be working untill around 12:30
Back to top Go down
chris_vw
Junior Poster
chris_vw

PostSubject: Re: respray garage/person respray garage/person EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:44 pm

MG coachworks in Macc did good stuff with my mates car
Back to top Go down
surf-rat
Junior Poster

PostSubject: Re: respray garage/person respray garage/person EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:23 pm

ryancooke wrote:
i work in a v.a.g approved bodyshop Swansway accident repair centre, to be honest we aint the cheapest, but damn were good, im currently doing some custom bumpers on an audi a6, and i also did some work on a white caddy van that appeared in peformance vw a month or so ago

You must do a good job, I know how particular Paul is with the white Caddy! Smile
Back to top Go down
ryancooke
Junior Poster

PostSubject: Re: respray garage/person respray garage/person EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:34 pm

yeah, just finished his bumpers, and he was very pleased with my work, i have got to do a bit of tidying on some work someone else did for him aswel, and then he has some more plans for his car that he wants me to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: respray garage/person respray garage/person Empty

Back to top Go down

respray garage/person

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: The Garage :: Technical Info... :: Bodywork & Suspension-