The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

1. ultimate dubs 14th March

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
lowandslow
Junior Poster

1. ultimate dubs 14th March - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 1. ultimate dubs 14th March 1. ultimate dubs 14th March - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:05 pm

i text him last nights ill have the rollin shots on my memory stick this weekend an ill go through them he says he aint had chance so Smile
Back to top Go down
palmer
Trader
palmer

PostSubject: Re: 1. ultimate dubs 14th March 1. ultimate dubs 14th March - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:08 pm

awesome stuff, i've not had time to get any since i fitted the coilovers. fingers crossed he got some of me lol
Back to top Go down
Lola1988
Banned

PostSubject: Re: 1. ultimate dubs 14th March 1. ultimate dubs 14th March - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:01 am

Sent any complaints yet Wrighty????
Back to top Go down
wrighty
wrighty

1. ultimate dubs 14th March - Page 4 Vide http://www.staffs-vw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: 1. ultimate dubs 14th March 1. ultimate dubs 14th March - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:13 am

i totaly forgot ill do it now
Back to top Go down
Lola1988
Banned

PostSubject: Re: 1. ultimate dubs 14th March 1. ultimate dubs 14th March - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:21 am

Get it done!
Back to top Go down
butlerlm
Staffs-VW car of the year 2010

PostSubject: Re: 1. ultimate dubs 14th March 1. ultimate dubs 14th March - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:02 pm

Send it!
Back to top Go down
Ed@AC
Banned

PostSubject: Re: 1. ultimate dubs 14th March 1. ultimate dubs 14th March - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:51 am

wrighty wrote:
im right pi55ed off with us getting refused a club stand im going to e-mail the organisers and voice my displeasure there was some really nice metal on display but that bora was a right dog the bonet looked like it had been painted with hammer rite and the boot was scuffed to death i know for a fact my car is ten times cleaner there was an eos in side that looked like it had been cleaned with a brillo pad anyway rant over glad i went and this stoke vw thing what a crock of S**t they havnt even got a forum!!!

Did you try for an indoor or outdoor stand? I stuck my car on the Defined Ridez stand (I know Suzi and she needed someone), and from what I gather she had no problem securing an outdoor stand for them. Would have thought that Dean (guy who organises U.D along with Dubmania etc) wouldnt have had a problem giving you outdoor stand space if you requested it early enough, especially as you are a dedicated Dub club compaired to Defined Ridez (which is an allcomers "modified car y0") type thing. Having said that, Suzi is quite well known and respected by show organisors.
Back to top Go down
wrighty
wrighty

1. ultimate dubs 14th March - Page 4 Vide http://www.staffs-vw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: 1. ultimate dubs 14th March 1. ultimate dubs 14th March - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:12 pm

yeah we applied for an outdoor stand mate ive sent them an e-mail but they havnt replied i was quite dissapointed you shouldnt need to be well known to get a club stand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1. ultimate dubs 14th March 1. ultimate dubs 14th March - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

1. ultimate dubs 14th March

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: Staffs VW Presents...... :: Shows-