The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk
Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Please use www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW FORUM as this forum is now locked and you will only be able to view not post.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS LOCKED FOR VIEWING ONLY - Please go to www.staffs-vw.co.uk for the NEW Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
::CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK  - JOIN UP NOW  - WWW.STAFFS-VW.CO.UK -  JOIN UP NOW  ::

Share | 

Bonjour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
M7R
Junior Poster

Bonjour Vide http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk
PostSubject: Bonjour Bonjour EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Alright all,

I got shown this way by a rather nice chap by the name of Rob with a stunning old skool red polo! we spent some time on the way back from Tatton driving side by side in the traffic Cool

Im normally found around the Nottingham-ish area but do venture in to Staffs and Cheshire quite alot for work and in the evnings / weekends when its play time in the mk1 Cool (I have been known to go to the Cat and fiddle pass more than once just for the hell of it :lol: :oops: )

if you see us around at any of the shows or what ever feel free to come over and say hi and pic my brains if needed as there isn't much on a car I havent taken apart over the years :lol: - my mk1 is testament to that fact
Back to top Go down
SteffMk1
Junior Poster

Bonjour Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour Bonjour EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:59 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
chris_vw
Junior Poster
chris_vw

Bonjour Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour Bonjour EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:27 pm

Hi and welcome, I get to do the cat and fiddle twice a day 5 days a week, great road when you can see where your going lol.
Get some pics up of the mk1
Back to top Go down
wrighty
wrighty

Bonjour Vide http://www.staffs-vw.co.uk
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour Bonjour EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:45 pm

welcome aboard fella
Back to top Go down
M7R
Junior Poster

Bonjour Vide http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour Bonjour EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bonjour Vide
PostSubject: Re: Bonjour Bonjour Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonjour

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Archive forum for www.Staffs-VW.co.uk :: Staffs VW Presents...... :: New Members-